Monday, August 25, 2014

**FREEBIE ALERT** HoneyBaked Ham Co & Cafe

In honor of my birthday in September, I am doing a series of posts about completely free products I have received for signing up for a company's email club or for my birthday.

HoneyBaked Ham has an online rewards club called HoneyBaked Rewards that you can subscribe to for coupons, deals and (best of all) FREEBIES!

Just for signing up, they send me a coupon for a FREE Classic Ham sandwich that expired in 14 days.

We have a HoneyBaked Ham Cafe close to my house in Bentonville, Arkansas so I took the drive over there today for my free sandwich.


Local Store Experience
Our local store smelled AMAZING as soon as you walked it. I wanted to just eat the air, seriously. I was helped very quickly and the employee gave me no problems or issues with my free coupon (I just printed the email and took it with me). I had the choice between dine in or take out (I chose take-out so I could eat at home with my family).

The Sandwich
The Classic Ham has comes with ham (obviously), swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato and their sweet honey mustard. I opted for no lettuce on my sandwich because I am a lettuce-hater. I also got a pickle slice with my sandwich.

The Review
Oh. My. Oh. My. I may have tried to inhale this sandwich. Yum yum yum! The ham was so thick and sweet! The honey mustard was my favorite kind that tastes nothing like mustard and everything like honey sweetness. Fresh tomato and cheese were just "toppings on the sandwich" (read: icing on the cake). The bread was a butter, soft and delicious croissant that complemented everything else that was so wonderful about this sandwich. I am so sold!

Bonus!!!
HoneyBaked Rewards members should also receive a free Classic Ham for their birthday. Since my birthday isn't for two weeks, they still have time to send out that coupon (I will update when they do).

Enjoy!

1 comment: