Monday, August 4, 2014

Vital Oxide Disinfectant Review


I was lucky enough to get this awesome disinfecting spray to try and review. Vital Oxide is labeled as a hospital disinfectant and heavy duty odor eliminator. So I put it to the test!
photo 1 (2)
I used it around my house to disinfect after I cleaned up my kids messes. It cleaned, removed smells and didn't damage my leather furniture. My wood kitchen table also became very clean and I believe all the bacteria was killed (though I have no way to tell that).
But the biggest test came yesterday when we had a major disaster in my house. While doing laundry, I left my 10 month old son diaper-less for about five minutes. In that time, he pooped in my kitchen and crawled all the way through my living room, hallway and into my bedroom and then back again before I found him at my kitchen gate covered in poop. It was horrifying.
So after I cleaned him up, I put the Vital Oxide to the test on my carpet to remove the color and the smell from my carpet. I sprayed directly on each spot and rubbed with a simple paper towel. Both odor and fecal matter came up very easily and now you would never know I had 25 poop spots on it. I am IMPRESSED!
Tomorrow I am going to try to mop with it (which I just noticed you can do!). Hope I get similar results!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment