Monday, August 18, 2014

Oleavine beauty professional Konjac Sponge infused with Activated Charcoal Review

I was so excited to try this Konjac Sponge infused with activated charcoal because I have heard lots of really wonderful things about them from many different sources.

The directions say that you can use this sponge without any chemicals or with facial cleanser of my choice. I decided to try it both ways.

First time I used it in the shower without any cleansers. I just simply wet the sponge thoroughly and rubbed it all over my face. Wow! The sponge got so soft really fast and felt very smooth on my skin. The best part? My skin felt like I had just used a scrub or microdermabrasion on it, but I used absolutely nothing! I have pretty dry and sort of flaky-ish skin on my nose most of the time. The above mentioned cleansers work to remove it pretty well for a few days, but this Konjac Sponge was the first non-chemical thing I have found to take care of that problem area as well. The sponge dried really quickly so I don't have to worry about it being slimy or moldy or anything.

I also tried this with my favorite acne facial cleanser as well. I was worried that the gel would ruin the sponge or that the sponge would absorb the gel to prevent me from getting the acne fighting powers of the gel. That was definitely not something I should worry about! My face got the smooth, clean result I am used to with my acne gel but also super soft and even MORE SMOOTH from using the Konjac Sponge.

I simply cannot imagine not having this sponge in my bathroom. It is a new beauty must-have for me.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments: