Thursday, August 14, 2014

Life & Food Pure Raw Organic Yacon Root Syrup Review

I had never heard of Yacon Root Syrup before I received the product to try for free. It is 100% natural and the bottle advertises it does the following:
-Supports healthy digestion
-Contains prebiotics
-Boosts metabolism
-Increases fiber

My husband and I both tried this. We were lucky because despite him being on a low carb diet, this was ok for him to add as a sweetner because it only has less than 4 grams of carbs per tablespoon.

What did I think? He's the honest answer: this product smells TERRIBLE! It made me a little icky feeling just to sniff it. So I decided to drink it mixed into my coffee. It worked really nicely as a sweetner and the coffee didn't taste bad when it was added to it.

After using this for a few weeks, I think it does most of what it claims. I noticed I was more regular in the bathroom, I felt less bloated and sluggish after eating and had some more energy than before without changing my diet at all.

Without anything to compare it to, I would recommend Yacon Root Syrup to boost metabolism and help with healthy digestion and overall daily wellbeing.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment