Thursday, August 7, 2014

PhantomFit Resistance Loop Bands Review

I was so excited to be able to try these out. My daughter was recently diagnosed with Sensory Processing Disorder while my husband and I are trying to take our fitness a lot more seriously.

These bands are great for my daughter to work on her "hard work" exercises. She uses the "light" band around her door knob and stretches it as far as she can about 10 times with each arm. Being a 4 year old it is important for things to seem fun for her, and this definitely meets that need!

My husband and I have started using these bands are part of our regular workout routine as well. They are durable, so far, and made with the right material to not slip while working with them. Thanks so much for letting me try these for free PhantomFit!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment