Friday, August 1, 2014

PINCHme Free Sample Site

If you aren't already a member of PINCHme, click here to sign up now before you miss out on anything else! I have gotten 4 different boxes of samples from them so far (and I usually forget to check the site on release day).

PINCHme normally releases samples every other Tuesday at 12PM EDT (11AM in my Central time zone). The next release date for samples is currently Tuesday, August 26th (I believe they are looking to change things up, thus the break in samples).

There is no requirement other than signing up using your email and requesting the samples for free. After you try them, they request you tell them what you think on their site and that's it! No obligation to buy or to facebook or tweet about them or the products. There's no catch!

Today, I had a delivery from PINCHme ("special delivery" as my daughter called it when she 'delivered' the box to me"):

So what was inside my box? See for yourself!


Products inside are: 
American Crew Power Cleanser Style Remover
Tom's of Maine Long Lasting Deodorant Wild Lavender - FULL SIZE
Sinful Colors Nail Polish - FULL SIZE
Gevalia Ground Coffee (makes 4 cups)
Garnier Fructis marvelous oil 5 action hair elixir
Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Shampoo, Conditioner, and Treatment
Garnier Clean+ Balancing Daily Exfoliating for Combination Skin

A bonus is that my husband got a box of samples for men too! His box included:
American Crew Power Cleanser Style Remover
Gevalia Ground Coffee (makes 4 cups) 
Lifestyles Everlast Intense


Sign up today and don't miss you chance at your free samples on August 26th!

No comments:

Post a Comment