Saturday, October 4, 2014

Keomi Skincare Handmade Soap Review

I have never tried handmade soap before so I was excited to see how Keomi Skincare's Handmade Soap could match up against the big store brands of bar soap.

You can find it for sale here in Sea Breeze, Luscious Lavender, Green Tea Goddess or Golden Crow for $8.97 per bar. You can also order samples for free on their website, just pay shipping and handling. There are also multi-packs you can order on Amazon.

I loved the decorative paper the soap was wrapped in and shipping was very quick directly from the Keomi location.

The bar was not very thick, about a half an inch, but I have used it many times already and have not noticed it reduced in size at all so I think it lasts longer than normal thick bar soaps you can buy in the store.

The scent was very nice, although I would have probably picked a different one myself, and I loved that the bar had little pieces of something inside to give it a very unique texture.

The ingredients are all organic so there should be no skin sensitivity issues. From their Amazon listing, the ingredients are: Saponified Oils of Pure Olive, Palm Kernel, Avocado, Grape Seed, Coconut, Cocoa Butter; Dead Sea Salt & Dead Sea Clay, Seaweed, Scented with a Blend of Lavender Oakmoss & Fir.

For the best results, I would follow the directions provided for storing and use:
Store open soap in a dry place, out of the stream of water, and on a draining soap dish. Don't let soap sit in a dish or container that is bowl shaped, or that allows water to pool in the bottom. Avoid those indentations built in some showers as "soap dishes" as they rarely drain properly. When using soap for body cleansing, longevity improves if you avoid rubbing the bar directly on the body. Instead, use hands, washcloth or other bathing instrument to apply. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment