Thursday, October 16, 2014

Advil Film-Coated Tablet Review


I don't know about you, but I get headaches. I get them a lot - and typically they happen because of the three lovely little boys I spend my days chasing around. I love them a lot, but at the end of the day the screaming, running around, and general chaos of life leave me with a lot of pain. My back, neck, and head are often very done with me by the time I get to turn in. The problem is that I still have a lot to do after they've been tucked in, and I need something in the mean time to get me through the rest of the day!

That's where Advil film-coated tablets have come into the picture for me. As part of CrowdTap I was chosen to review a sample of Advil 200mg film-coated tablets. I was pretty excited about these because I'm always looking for new ways to help my aches and pains go away as fast as possible and they sounded pretty promising. Ironically enough, when I received the box I had a headache - so I gave the new film-coated tablets a try.

The effect was faster than I could have imagined! I wasn't left waiting 2+ hours for relief. Within about 45 minutes I could feel my headache drifting away. It was gone completely within the hour. The film coating on the tablets is supposed to help with absorbency, and I think it really follows through. I definitely approve of the new Advil film-coated tablets!


No comments:

Post a Comment