Monday, September 8, 2014

Stainless Steel Garlic Press Reviews


I had two different companies send me their garlic presses for review: Orblue and bru joy. I have combined their reviews into one post because of the similarities of the reviews and products. 


Orblue stainless steel propressor
I was sent this garlic press from Orblue to try and review. On Amazon they have the following benefits listed:

1. ENJOY THE IRONCLAD 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - I am so confident you're going to love your Propresser Garlic Press I'm offering it with an ironclad guarantee. If you have ANY problems with your Propresser Garlic Press FOR THE LIFETIME OF THE PRODUCT simply let me know and I will refund every penny of your purchase plus ship you another brand new kitchen gadget FREE of charge.

2. QUALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON - Unlike many of the garlic pressers on the market that are made from cheap zinc alloy, your Propresser Garlic Press is fashioned from 100% stainless steel. It won't rust, won't weaken at the joint, and won't break. We've meticulously designed this cooking gadget to serve you for years and decades to come. 

3. DESIGNED WITH EASE OF USE IN MIND - Hold the Propresser Garlic Press in your hand. Note the thickness of the handles and how comfortably your fingers wrap around them. With a clove of garlic nestled in the basket the handles are the ideal distance apart to maximize leverage. Gently squeeze the handles together. You'll be delighted at how easily, how effortlessly your Propresser Garlic Press produces perfectly minced garlic. 

4. CLEANUP IS A BREEZE - Now you can enjoy the flavor and health benefits of garlic instantly without the hassle of messy cleanup. Simply flip up the Propresser Garlic Press's basket, rinse it under your faucet, and you're done! 

5. A BEAUTIFUL ADDITION TO YOUR KITCHEN - When you first remove the Propresser Garlic Press from its box marvel at the way light dances over the stainless steel handles and glides over the curves of its ergonomic design. This is no mere cooking utensil - this is a handsome complement to your kitchen's décor.

What I think
The garlic press is very well made with stainless steel, smooth lines and easy to hold handle. The place for the fresh garlic to go is the right size for most cloves of garlic and pressure to mince the garlic evenly.

I like their promise to refund AND replace the garlic press for the life of the product. I have not had to test that guarantee yet, thankfully, but my communication with the company has already been easy, pleasant and convenient.

Bru Joy stainless steel garlic press
Link is the garlic press I was sent from bru joy. 

Bru joy's amazon listing has the following benefits under the description section:

1. Saves you money. Made of unbreakable, heavy duty stainless steel from head to toe, Bru Joy garlic press is the last garlic press you ever need to buy!
2. Saves you time: Producing juicy garlic mince in seconds. Bru Joy Garlic Press is extremely simple to use.
3. Easy to clean Not only dishwasher-safe, best part is that the mince head flicks open for easy skins-removal.
4. No more smelly hands - you don't need to peel garlic anymore!
5. The end of bland cooking. Add hassle free fresh garlic to your meals everyday!

What I think
I have to be honest, I can't tell a difference between this and the Orblue propressor--aside from the name branding. These products are the same size, weight, color, shape, design, everything. So like I said for the previous garlic press, it works great! I liked how evenly it presses the garlic and the minimal amount of effort it requires. 
The one thing that made this bru joy product stand out from the Orblue one would be the fact that it came with a cleaning brush. Which has been VERY useful in cleaning and I would say for that fact alone, bru joy wins :)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment