Saturday, September 13, 2014

Crave Slant Tip Tweezers Review

Crave sent me their new Precisio professional tweezers and I was a little apprehensive, because I despise pucking my eyebrows. However, due to recent budget cuts in my family, I have had to stop paying for eyebrow waxing on a regular basis so I am left with two choices: be a hairy, crazy mess or tweezer my eyebrows on my own!

So I started out my tweezing sessions with Crave slant tip tweezers and these eyebrows (yikes!!):


Let me just say that I have never been good at doing my own eyebrows. They always end up uneven, messed up and red and painful feeling. But, finally, my results were different!


I was able to pluck several hairs at once or just one single hair when I wished. The design made it very easy to trace my eyebrows to see which hairs should stay and which should go. The plucking was pretty painless and easy. With many cheap tweezers I have, on man occasions, accidentally pinched my skin while trying to get a single hair or a very fine hair. This was not an issue with these tweezers. I don't think I will ever be able to go back to standard cheap tweezers again thanks to Crave!

Some tips from Crave
You should store your tweezers in the plastic protective vial that it shipped in to protect it from damage that could warp or misalign the sides. 
Avoid dropping the tweezers as that could also misalign the blades. 
Contact the company with any issues, they have amazing customer service and they want you to be able to use their products the maximine capabilities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment