Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Inessence Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser

I recently started using essential oils around my home for cures for common aliments. I love using peppermint oil for headaches, migraines, and nausea. I have been using lavender, chamomile and a YL exclusive blend to help everyone in my family rest and be calm for bed in the evenings.

One of my favorite ways to apply oils to everyone in my household is to diffuse them. It tends to be a stronger way to get the oils into your system faster and not having to worry about skin reactions (though we have yet to experience any). The best part is that everyone in my house can benefit at once when I diffuse essential oils.

So far I have tried three different essential oil diffusers, all with their own benefits and draw backs. This is the beginning of a series of posts that I will be dedicating to my personal use and experience of essential oils, diffusers and all other EO related products.


First Up: Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser from Inessence

This is the diffuser that I use in my daughter's room and it was the prefect selection for her. It lights up in 8 different colors (a few of Morgan's favorites are shown in the below photos) and the transitions between the colors are as equally pretty as the ones shown in the photos. This diffuser has it set up so you can have the lights continuously changing or by pushing the "light" button again, it will stay on the color you selected, or the light can be off completely while having the diffuser still working. The light is completely separate from the mist function, because it can be on with or without the mist.

When you take the lid off, which locks into place by rotating it til the dots are lined up on the side, there is a very useful measurement lines that shows you exactly how much water is in the diffuser and how much remains so you can judge how many drops of essential oils to add in. It also came with a little cup that helps you fill the diffuser really easily, instead of having to put it under the faucet like other diffusers.

The diffuser timer setting are pretty great as well. You can set it to automatically stop misting after 30, 60, 120 or 180 minutes. I wish it had a 10 or 15 minute setting, as many oils suggest to only diffuse for a shorter amount of time, but this is my only diffuser that has a built in timer, so it already has a lot up on many other essential oil diffusers,


You can find this diffuser here on Amazon. I doubt you would regret this purchase for your home, Coupled with a 180 day Home Warranty Guarantee from the manufacturer, you know that it will last or they will replace it for you.


To keep reading my other posts on Essential Oils and all things related, click here and check back often.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. aromatherapy diffuser

    ReplyDelete