Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Pentel Reviews

My amazing friends at Shoplet, who sell great office supplies, sent me three of their Pentel writing products for my review recently. As previously stated, I am a pen/pencil fanactic so I was super excited to try these out.

My overall favorite was the Retractable Gel Pen. It writes 1000 times better than any pen I have ever owned and it has amazing lasting power. It writes smooth and is very comfortable to grip while writing. It has become my staple pen inside my purse and I use it for every thing I can think of!

I am not a huge pencil fan lately as I am doing a lot of official paperwork that requires blue or black ink, but as far as pencils go, this one is really nice. It is easy to reload and I love that the eraser is also retractable. It takes a pretty standard lead size of 0.5mm.

 
This ballpoint pen set is pretty nice. I like how lightweight they are and the colors are cute and fun! A few of them are more on the pastel side for my liking, but they write very well and evenly and seem to last pretty long. I did have one of them in my purse for a few weeks, but due to the hustle and bustle of my purse movement, it came apart. So it may not be the best long-term travel pen. Otherwise, I have nothing but great opinions!



Also, check out cleaning supplies and medical supplies on Shoplet as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment