Sunday, September 27, 2015

Bostitch Dynamo Stapler Review

I got this Stanley Bostitch Dynamo Stapler for review and it is such a handly home office tool!

The first thing I noticed and really liked was the size. This is a full size stapler, but is a lot shorter than my current stapler which makes it much easier to fit on the top shelf of my desk and really eliminates the unnecessary lenght that I have always disliked about my cheap stapler that I have had for years.
Mini stapler on the left, Bostitch stapler in the middle, my old standard stapler on the right

Another really great feature is the built-in staple remover. I currently have a separate tool to remove staples and this makes that completely unneeded--saving me even more space on my already cluttered desk!
built-in stapler remover

This particular item is a Value Kit that includes 420 staples, so I don't have to buy staples at the same time as the stapler and for my small home office, that will last me a very long time! Paired with the StapleStore compartment on the bottom the hold extra staples, I am all set to start stapling right out of the package!
StapleStore compartment

This can secure up to 20 sheets of paper together without problem, which is great for my tax returns that I do each spring. Helps a lot to not have to use multiple staples for those larger documents and packages.

Some other features that help in making this my new favorite stapler include:
-Antimicrobial protected (because who doesn't hate germs!)
-Integrated pencil sharpener for EVEN MORE space saving!
-Allows you to use it at 180 degrees to staple things on walls or bullentin boards
-Can  be stored vertically or horizontally
-Ergonomic design for extra comfort
-Non-skid base for protection of your furniture and stability during use
pencil sharpener
180 degree use

No comments:

Post a Comment