Tuesday, April 7, 2015

GeckoTech Product Reviews

Duck brand is branching out from more than just duct tape and I am super excited! Find these products and all your other Office Supplies on Shoplet.com.

Duck HP260 Packaging Tape w Dispenser
Duck HP260 Packaging Tape w/Dispenser
Let's me honest, everyone loves Duck brand. I am so glad they finally make packing tape like this. I sell a lot of things on Buy Sell Trade facebook groups and eBay so I send our small packages from my home a few times a month at least. I think this tape unrolled the easiest of any shipping tape I have ever tried. Very little effort and unrolled nicely so it worked great to attached my Paypal labels onto the package without messing up the tracking information. The sharp edge is sharp, but not too sharp that I get accidentally cut when I use it.


Duck GeckoTech - Reusable Hook
Duck GeckoTech - Reusable Hook
I use this for my daughter's school bag and coat (like shown on the packaging) and it works wonderfully! It has a 5 lb weight limit so it might not work for older kids bags that have lots of books in it, but it def works great for my elementary school kid.
My favorite part is that its clear so you don't have to worry about it looking ugly or clashing with your wall decor.
I think the reason that this one works so much better than the similar Command brand hooks is because the area that connects to the wall is much larger on the GeckoTech Duck brand.

Duck GeckoTech Reusable Hooks
Duck GeckoTech Reusable Hooks

I really like that these hooks are removable. They are super easy to move and re-position on the wall. They are also water proof, which I haven't had to test out just yet.
I use this one by my front door for my keys so I don't lose them.
My favorite part is that its clear so you don't have to worry about it looking ugly or clashing with your wall decor.
I think the reason that this one works so much better than the similar Command brand hooks is because the area that connects to the wall is much larger on the GeckoTech Duck brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment